Publisher Spike Chunsof has revealed the release date for Zanki Zero: Last Beginning western version. Yep, previously only available if Japan region, now you everyone on the globe can try the post-apocalyptic adventure game on March 19, 2019.
God created the world in seven days.
It only took one for humans to destroy it.
Life as we knew it sank to the depths of the sea,
The reason we were left in this world…
is a question still left unanswered.
Here are the English voice actors revealed in the opening trailer below:
- Haruto Higurashi (CV: Kyle McCarley) – Editor of Sloth
- Rinko Susukino (CV: Ryan Bartley) – Florist of Lust
- Ryo Mikajime (CV: Khoi Dao) – Artist of Envy
- Yuma Mashiro (CV: Cristina Vee) – Heriess of Gluttony
- Zen Kubota (CV: Alan Lee) – Farmer of Wrath
- Minamo Setouchi (CV: Erica Mendez) – Officer of Pride
- Mamoru Ichiyo (CV: Mark Whitten) – Doctor of Greed
- Sachika Hirasaka (CV: Kira Buckland) – Girl of Original Sin
Furthermore, it will launch for Windows PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4. The Day 1 Edition of the game on PS4 comes with a soundtrack CD, and is included digitally for the PC version. The game will include dual audio, and English subtitles.