Yo-Kai Watch fans get a treat for this year’s E3 too! Nintendo just released a special Yo-Kai Watch 2 E3 2016 trailer in English, and you can watch it below.
Below is the story outline for the game:
“Watch out! The strangely charming troublemakers, Yo-kai, are back for an all-new adventure! Find, befriend, and battle more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai. Hop on a train to seek out new towns and new Yo-kai. Teaming up with the heroic cat, Hovernyan, travel back in time to save Springdale, and witness the origin of the Yo-kai Watch!“
Some of the available features are as follow (courtesy Siliconera):
- Embark on an all-new adventure in Springdale with more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend-each with a unique look, personality, and Soultimate Moves.
- Assemble your team of 6 Yo-kai on your Yo-kai Watch to battle troublemaking Yo-kai, solve people’s problems, and end a civil war between competing Yo-kai factions.
- Touchscreen-based battle actions initiate powerful Soultimate Moves, purify inspirited Yo-kai, and heal your Yo-kai.
- Ride trains to new surrounding areas, such as the countryside village Harrisville and seaside town of San Fantastico.
- Travel back in time to discover the origin of the Yo-kai Watch and meet Classic Yo-kai from 60 years ago, while you ensure the Yo-Kai Watch Model Zero is created and your timeline is preserved.
- Team up with up to 4 players in an all-new action-based local multiplayer mode (additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.).
- For the first time, challenge your friend’s team over the Internet in addition to local wireless in 2-player multiplayer battles.
- Get one of three special Yo-kai (Buchinyan, Noko, or Komasan) by using data from the original YO-KAI WATCH game.
- Will launch with two versions – YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits and YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls each featuring Yo-kai that can only be befriended in their respective games.
- Collect, detect, and connect real-world Yo-kai Watch™ YO-MOTION medals (each sold separately, available late 2016), for use with the Hasbro produced Yo-kai Watch Model Zero™ watch (each sold separately, available late 2016), and scan the codes on the back of the medals to get in-game content, like new Yo-kai, items, or other bonuses.
- In addition to the games, Disney XD has acquired a second season of the YO-KAI WATCH animated TV show, which will premiere this summer.
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bonny Spirits and Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls will be released for Nintendo 3DS on September 30, 2016. See all post related to Yo-Kai Watch here. Check also all the E3 2016 coverage news here.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody knows by clicking below: