After releasing the first teaser trailer, Square Enix through the series’ VP Yamagishi Twitter account revealed some new information about Valkyrie Anatomia character casts. The official website even has been been updated with the second trailer.
Watch the new teaser trailer below:
Although the trailer is mostly cinematic text, you can indeed view a bit of battle gameplay in the background. Also, the revealed cast so far can be found below (courtesy Gematsu):
- Lenneth Valkyrie (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – The protagonist Valkyrie.
- Odin (voiced by Koichi Yamadera) – Lord of the Aesir.
- Norn (voiced by Ai Kakuma) – A goddess of fate who can foresee the future.
- Sena (voiced by Ayane Sakura) – An earnest, brave, and naturally gifted swordswoman.
- Darine (voiced by Hitomi Nabatame) – A woman so beautiful she can’t be human.
The new artwork for Valkyrie Anatomia
Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin will be launched for Android and iOS on Spring 2016 in Japan. There is no confirmation for worldwide release yet. You can pre-register for the game in the official website here.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody knows by clicking below: