Mateys! Here is an update from a game which combines strategy, RPG, and some shootings here and there.
Sega revealed another trailer for their game entitled Valkyria Chronicles 4 showing the players about the gameplay system that will be used in the game’s entire process. The company wants the players to know the game’s system better and they try to reveal the game’s excitement along the way. Check this video out, mateys!
There are several features about the game’s gameplay system featured in the video:
- BLITZ system which stands for Battle of Live Tactical Zones. This is the main gameplay system which is used to do combat and battle which has two elements: Command and Action Mode. If you choose Command Mode, you will only command your allies while they are moving to the designated area. If you choose Action Mode, you will have to control a unit to march towards your enemy.
- Brave System which provides a buff to the nearby allies when a character is incapacitated (when the HP reaches 0). This character then will continue the fight and raise some status of its influenced allies (which is called Entrust command which will grant +1 CP).
- Stand Up command, which will show if your HP reaches 0. It has an effect to temporarily taking one action without being affected by any damage.
- Order system is featured to use CP in Command Mode to perform special actions.
- Personal Potential will be released by a character/unit which has different effects and skills (depend on the character’s abilities).
All of those mentioned gameplay system will be found if you play the game later on. Previously, the game also shared trailers revealing some characters and TV Commercial.