NIS America announced The Legend Of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV western version release window! The game will come to more platforms too in addition to PS4 for the Japan version. Trails of Cold Steel IV western version will come on Fall 2020 and some time in 2021 for PS4 and PC respectively. Check out the announcement trailer and some screenshots below!
From Game Informer‘s interview with Nihon Falcom President and Producer, Toshihiro Kondo, some features about the game was explained:
- The game will not have its standard student-life setting due to what happened in the previous game.
- The other members of Thor’s Branch Campus, aside from Rean, will be able to summon the game’s mecha, Panzer Soldats.
- Players will be able to use Lost Arts.
- The game will have full auto mode.
- It will have the most quests out of any game in the series.
A special edition called Frontline Edition is also announced. This edition includes the game, original soundtrack, artbook, and coversheet.