Here we are, mateys! A new update for a certain game for a special console. You have to read along the passages and see what kind of updates that will be in today.
Aksys Game confirmed the western release date for the game entitled Tokyo Xanadu EX+ for PlayStation 4. The game will be bundled with several goodies. What kind of goodies that will be available? Well, here is the answer:
- Standard and Digital versions of the game for PlayStation 4.
- A Nine-inch deluxe White Shroud figure
- A 60-page artbook
- The Official Soundtrack CD
- A Blade Card game deck
The gameplay itself employs your usual RPG thingy (beating monsters, leveling the characters). Special feature is reserved, though, and you can read it here.
Refresh your memory about the game by reading this note:
Aksys Games and Falcom are proud to present Tokyo Xanadu eX+; a massive action RPG! 10 years ago, a colossal earthquake devastated Tokyo and changed the lives of its inhabitants forever. The city has since been rebuilt and life has slowly returned to a semblance of normalcy. However, behind the veil of this newly rebuilt metropolis lies another world, one with a sinister secret. The earthquake that originally destroyed Tokyo was actually caused by the emergence of a mysterious and lethal shadow world known as Eclipse. Now, action must be taken to thwart the legions of Eclipse and ensure the protection of peace!
The special features available for the game are:
- New Scenarios – Enjoy unique tales of the Wielders! Once you’ve completed the game, get access to an all new quest and carry on the adventure!
- New Playable Character, New Monsters, Dungeons and Bosses – Play as the mysterious knight, White Shroud. Brandish unrivaled strength and the powers of light to take down vile monsters and vicious bosses! Another addition, new dungeons is filled with new monster types and giant bosses to battle!
- New Modes: “Time Attack” and “Boss Rush” – Defeat various bosses which appear in the main story within the time limit. In Boss Rush mode, you can battle each boss one after the other.