Surprising news was revealed by a certain company during E3 2018!
Bethesda joined the hype of E3 2018 as they announced the availability of the games entitled The Elder Scrolls VI (PC) and The Elder Scrolls: Blade (iOS and Android.) Both of the games receiving their own trailer, as shown below:
There’s a lot that we don’t know about The Elder Scrolls VI at the moment, but there are some info regarding The Elder Scrolls: Blades as you can read the game’s overview below:
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a massive first-person role-playing game created for mobile. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
The Game’s Features:
- Quest – Become your town’s champion through all-new single-player storylines.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Explore – Explore the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
The company stated that, the game is a pure Elder Scrolls game solely for mobile, but they also stated that it will be possible for this game to be re-ported onto some platforms later on.