Mateys, here is another update for a certain game, available for smartphones!
Gumi Inc. announced the pre-registration launch for their game The Alchemist Code that will begin from today (October 17th, 2017). The company decided to open the pre-registration for the players by accessing this website. Mateys, keep in mind that you need to access the website to enjoy the features!
Several benefits will be bestowed upon the players who participate in the pre-registration, such as earning Play Tickets that can be used to perform special pre-registration summons. The event is limited, and it has its own name: Pre-registration Milestone Campaign Rewards.
Take note that, this event can be enjoyed and unlocked will include in-game items such as: Apples of Accomplishments, Equipment Summon Tickets, Skip Tickets, Mianne (a 5* Potential Character) as well as Gems. These items are available during the event.
Some other benefits and features are explained below:
- Players can download the game’s exclusive collectibles: iMessage stickers, Live Wallpapers (from Apple’s App Store and Google Play Store)
- Story’s revelation about the game
Talking about another story’s revelation, the game introduced several key characters from the Chapter 1 of the game. Here are the lores:
- Logi, a squire of the Blue Flame Guard, the most powerful knight faction of Envylia. Driven by a strong sense of justice, he perseveres through what he believes is right and trains hard daily as he wishes to fulfill his childhood promise to Dias and Agatha — to create a world where people can live in happiness.
- Dias, a squire of the Blue Flame Guard. Well composed, and sometimes even cold-hearted, he wishes for a world without classes, where everyone can live happily. He believes this to be unattainable without gaining ultimate power.
- Agatha, a nun from an Envylian convent who cares deeply about her childhood companions, Logi and Dias, and behaves like their older sister.
- Ouroboros, a mysterious girl who appears before the Door of Truth. Calling herself the Observer of Destiny, her objectives and true identity are unknown.
The game previously receiving trailer as well as the global launch, and you can view about them here.