A lot of details for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is revealed by Bandai Namco. The details include a closer look at Yuuki, a Premiere-lookalike mysterious NPC, early access Beater’s details, and the story itself.
Characters & NPC
Yuuki (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
Yuuki has cute appearances, but don’t let that fool you, as she’s exceptionally talented with the sword and is even known as “Absolute Sword.” Similar to Kirito and the others, she, too, is participating in the beta of SA:O. In battle, she uses a single-handed sword.
A mysterious NPC who looks exactly like Premiere. She seems to show some cold-blooded expressions, and we still don’t know about her real identity.
The game “Sword Art: Origin” consists of players who log into Sword Art: Origin and NPCs created by the game’s system. AI characters that were created by the system can be recruited to your party. They have yellow indicators above their heads, while other human-controlled players are marked by the green indicators. There are also “nameless NPCs” that play a role in the game’s system. As the name suggests, these NPCs don’t have names and can’t be recruited. They usually have roles such as shopkeepers. They also have roles to help the players recruit NPC players.
When players such as Asuna or Leafa login to Sword Art: Origin, they simply revive after dying in the field. However, the game is considered a death game by the NPCs. If any NPC gets KO’d in combat, they can’t be revived.
βeater’s Player Rights
βeater’s Player Rights is an early-access content for players who pre-order the game on PSN in Japan. It gives them the rights to play a week before its release. Below is the list of what players can do as a βeater:
- Story: Until You Beat Stage 1’s Boss (around 10~15 hours of gameplay)
- Level Cap: Up Until Lv 20 (NPCs Included)
- Weapon Proficiency: Each Weapon Can Be Raised Up To 200 (The game’s full version of allow it to go up to 1,000)
- Skills Other Than Some High-Ranked Skills Will Be Unlockable
- Quest: Stage 1’s Areas Can Be Played As Many Times Possible
- Friendship Levels Can Be Increased Up To 3
- Friends: Take On Quests To Increase Friendship Levels, Recruit Other Players And AI Players
- Trophy: Any Acquired Will Be Carried Over to Full Release
- AI NPC Characters Won’t Revive If They Die
- Dating/Pillow Talk Won’t Be Available Until Full Release
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: