Another storytelling and Tactical RPG worth looking forward for, Ash of Gods. Why? Because the game is based on the complexity and ambiguity of moral choice and unique rogue-like storytelling. You will not get the same storyline twice. Every choice you make matters. Character death matters. Even a wound matters too. All of this is closely intertwined with the combat system, which is mixed turn-based strategy and card RPG.
The developer and publisher, Aurum Dust, has informed that Ash of Gods will launch for PC via Steam and GOG, iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Ash of Gods was recently awarded ‘Best Game’ at the Game Gathering conference in Kiev, and previously was awarded ‘Best Game’ and ‘Best Art’ at White Nights Moscow 2017, as well as ‘Excellence in Music’ and ‘Excellence in Narrative’ at DevGamm Minsk 2017.
Below is the Ash of Gods’ trailer.
- An emphasis on roguelike storytelling. The dialogue choices you make, journey paths you take and battles you fight truly affect the story and the world around you.
- PVP and PVE multiplayer modes. Live through the story and top the global ratings with your characters in the multiplayer mode.
- Smart AI that constantly learns exactly how to defeat you. The AI automatically adapts to your style of playing – you’ll never be able to invent “imba” tactics or find that “invincible” team build.
- Live music.The music of this project is the result of collaboration by these wonderful game composers: Adam Skorupa, Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz and Michał Cielecki.
- Scrupulously hand-drawn graphics. The visual style of Ash of Gods has been inspired by the work of Ralph Bakshi, old-school Disney cartoons and the Soviet animation studio “Soyuzmultfilm” of the 60s.
- Story created by author Sergey Malitsky, is a contemporary Russian fantasy author of Polish descent, best known for his fantasy series Arban Saesh, The Code of Semideath, Nothing Personal, Stones of Mitutu, Shelter of the Cursed and others.
- A new approach to tactical strategies. A mix of turn-based strategy and card RPG, where the cards determine your strategy and the characters’ classes determine your tactics on the battlefield.