Following the PS Vita port that’s available as a cross-buy with its PlayStation 4 version, Stardew Valley will be available for smartphones too! On October 24th, those have iOS will be able to play this awards winning farming RPG.
Interested to get one so you can play it on-the-go? Well, below are a few things that you might want to know.
- Supports iPhone and iPad gaming, just make sure to check on the App Store page whether the game is compatible with your iOS version
- It’s the full game, not a cut down version, and plays almost identically to all other versions. The main difference is that it has been rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on iOS (new UI, menu systems and controls)
- £7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 € with no in-app purchases
- Includes 1.3 single player content, such as the Night Market, but not Multiplayer
- PC players can transfer their save data to the iOS version via iTunes – but make sure to always back up your save data first! Mods are not supported, and any save data transferred containing mods may cause compatibility issues.
That transfer data from PC to phone sounds really nice, no? And remember, Stardew Valley now also has multiplayer mode that came in August.
Android users, please don’t be sad. The game will “soon” come to your smartphone too.