If you are a fan of a good and fresh tactical RPG, you might be interested with this one. The tactical RPG Heavenstrike Rivals is developed by Square Enix and available first as mobile game since February 2015. Recently, the game has been ported to PC and you can download it via Steam.
You can watch the PC release trailer below:
Here is a brief overview for the game:
“The once-prosperous aerial kingdom of Lunnain lies in tatters, assaulted from above by the Fallen – ruthless monsters of nightmare who seek only complete destruction.
But the people will not take their fate lying down, and their strike back at the heavens starts now!
Challenge the world and ascend the rankings until you rule over all!“
The PC version will support cross-play with the mobile platform. If you have an account already in your mobile, you can synch your account to the PC by using Facebook account.
The battle in Heavenstrike Rivals combines tactical gameplay and tower-defense element
Below are some key features of the game:
- Battle against players across the world in simple yet deep tactical battles!
- Collect and train over 700 fully-animated units
- Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
- Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
- Take part in regular events and weekend Arena competitions
- Features characters designed by Ryoma Ito (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles – The Crystal bearers)
How much do you like this article?