Following previous announcement about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the game is confirmed to support Amiibo support and motion control. Bethesda, as its original developer and publisher, wants it to be comfortable when the players play the game on Nintendo Switch. Since this may be a new, exciting experience, you must be overjoyed to hear this information. Without any further ado, check out this video shared during E3 2017:
If you are the person who enjoys moving your hands around, this game will definitely hypnotize and become your new favorite! Moreover, it also offers us some features:
- Epic Fantasy Reborn – Similar to its original release in PC, the game reissues the open-world fantasy epic. You may explore as you please and travel as you want anywhere anytime, in-game only though.
- Live another life, in another world – Bored with your default character? Then change it into another and exploit their skills and abilities.
- Stunning Graphics and Immersive Gameplay – Details and details are your thing? Don’t worry. Skyrim is definitely maximize its output to produce excellent graphics with detailed settings (dungeons, mountains, forests, fields, etc.)
- You Are What You Play – Variable weapons, spells, abilities that you can exploit! If you want to be a mage with amazing spells, you have to equip weapons for a mage. Or, if you want to be a knight, then a knight you will be. If you want to mix them up, it is allowed. Find your own styles!
- The Legend of Zelda Outfits and Weapons – Since the game is in new console, this is the bonus! Customize your character by equipping it by The Legend of Zelda‘s Hylian shield, Champion’s tunic, and Master Sword! You have to tap compatible The Legend of Zelda character in your amiibo firsthand.
- Motion Controls – Variable moves allowing you to freely expand your hands right, left, up, down to use your weapons! All according to Switch‘s nature.