A popular RPG with its unique system updated its info!
Atlus announced the availability of their project entitled Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 for Androids and iOS worldwide as well as the release of its launch trailer. The game is available to be downloaded from iTunes and Google Play, and you can view the game’s launch trailer below:
Below is the overview of the game:
Fans of the Shin Megami Tensei series will have the chance to discover an all new episode in this post-apocalyptic adventure, featuring demon summoning, negotiations, and fusions, along with 3D dungeon exploration. Players can take advantage of enemy weaknesses in combat through the press-turn combat system. Demons can be conversed with through negotiations, and demons can be strengthened by combining them through the fusion system.
And now, here are the game features:
- New Elements such as evolvement, enhancement, and assisting other players in battle.
- High Quality, 3DCG Models of familiar series demons.
- Challenging 3D Dungeons called the “Aura Gate.”
- PvP Mode offering “Dx2 Duels” where players compete with others and test their strength.
- Engaging Storyline with the Devil Downloads (Dx2) wherein a secret organization called the “Liberators” are fighting in conflict against the opposing faction of antagonists, known as “Acolytes.”
Previously, the game revealed its Beta Test for some countries, and you can check it here.