After teasing through the official Twitter account, Square Enix announced that they will be releasing Seiken Densetsu Collection for Nintendo Switch.
Releasing on June 1, 2017 in Japan, the collection will be available for 4,800 Yen consisting of three classic Seiken Densetsu titles:
- Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden (released in the west as Final Fantasy Adventure, and recently remade as Adventures of Mana)
- Seiken Densetsu II (known as Secret of Mana in the west)
- Seiken Densetsu III (never released in the west)
The Nintendo Switch version will add some new features into the collection:
- Quick save, allows you to save your progression anywhere in the game.
- Music mode, lets you access all the musics from the game via main menu.
- Aspect ratio change (only for Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden), lets you select your preferred aspect ratio.
There has been no words regarding the western release of the collection, so we’ll keep you updated.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: