Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon is finally released now! The game is already available to buy in retail as well as Nintendo eShop, so grab it quick! The Pokemon Company also launched its launch trailer to celebrate the release, and you can watch it below!
- A brand-new story — In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, a brand-new story unfolds featuring Necrozma alongside the Legendary duo Solgaleo and Lunala. Ominous dark clouds begin to spread and the secrets of Necrozma and the Alola region, which were never disclosed in the previous games, will finally come to light.
- Different Pokémon — As you explore Alola in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, you’ll meet Pokémon in the region that didn’t appear in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. You’ll see some familiar faces, too, alongside some newly discovered Ultra Beasts.
- New areas to explore — Discover new areas across Alola like Pikachu Valley, new beaches and more, as well as the worlds that lie beyond the Ultra Wormhole. Players can ride on the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo and Lunala to travel through the Ultra Wormhole to reach the various worlds that lie beyond it.
- New Z-Moves — In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, players will discover a new Z-Power Ring which, when activated, allows them to use an even wider variety of Z-Moves. There is a variety of brand-new Z-Moves for players to discover on their adventures.
- Exciting new gameplay features — Players can take to the waves with Mantine Surf, take amazing pictures in the Alola Photo Club, fight their way through the new Battle Agency and more on their adventure through the Alola region.
About three days before its launch, the company also released a trailer for one of its legendary Pokemon, Necrozma. The new teaser is called Secret of Necrozma, and it has information as follows:
The mysterious Legendary Pokémon Necrozma takes on the powerful form of Dusk Mane Necrozma or of Dawn Wings Necrozma by capturing the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo or Lunala. A new image of Necrozma enveloped in bright light has been revealed, and and its secrets uncovered as Trainers adventure across Alola!
Additionally, Trainers can use Battle Points to teach their Pokémon moves which cannot be learned by leveling or TMs. BP can also be earned by winning battles in battle facilities (e.g. Battle Royal Dome and the Battle Tree), or by using Mantine Surf from various beaches. Moves can be taught to Pokémon traveling with them and to Legendary Pokémon that Trainers catch passing through the Ultra Wormhole.