The second Ace Attorney title for Android is here! Capcom Mobile just released Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies to the Play Store for $19.99. The fifth title of the series was previously released on both 3DS and iOS a few years ago. Below are the features described for the new Android version:
- Point Your Way to Victory – The intuitive interface includes useful features such as a backlog for you to re-read testimony and story dialogue.
- Immersive Investigations – Freely explore 3D crime scenes
- Fast-Paced, Entertaining Trials – Dismantle lies and resolve contradictions between witnesses’ words and the evidence.
- Colorful Cast of Characters – Join Phoenix Wright and his junior lawyers as they confront an all-new cast of interesting, amusing, and sometimes outrageous characters.
- Surprising Twists – Delight in solving the mysteries and smile at the characters’ amusing and often ridiculous shenanigans. The drama and dialogue will keep you laughing, crying, and guessing until the very end!
- Lighthearted Additional Content – Dress the three lawyer protagonists up in costumes and use them in the main game for some unintentionally humorous trials!
- Bonus Case – Defend a wrongfully accused killer whale
- Google Play Games Support – Transfer save data between multiple devices
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below:[yasr_visitor_votes size=”medium”]