With the official release date revealed, more and more information are also revealed for Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth on this week Famitsu.
Previously we know Persona 3’s FeMC will make an appearance in Persona Q2. But, little did we know that she will have a big role in the game, much like how apparently the Phantom Thieves are the main focus in it too. The magazine highlights said it all.
- Persona Q2 is an RPG that features a total of 28 Persona-users.
- You’ll take on enemies with a party of five members.
- Previously you couldn’t remove the protagonist from your party, but this time you’ll get to freely change it up with or without them.
- Party members will get to use two Personas, and they can be summoned in battle.
- The Persona 3 female protagonist who didn’t appear in the previous game will be there.
- She’ll play a big role in the story of Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth.
When they said there will be a total of 28 Persona-users, they are not joking.
Next, there’s also an interview part with the game’s producer, Daisuke Kaneda.
- Atlus went started to seriously develop the game after they were done with Persona 5.
- There will be a sub-Persona system this time around.
- The story will mostly focus on the Persona 5 protagonist and the Phantom Thieves. This time you won’t have to choose which perspective to see the story from as you did in Persona Q with the Persona 3 and Persona 4 sides.
- Persona Q2 tells a completely standalone story, so you’ll get to enjoy it even without having played Persona 5 or watched Persona 5 the Animation.
As the producer said, you won’t be able to choose story sides. That means we won’t be able to choose which protagonist that we want to play as. Instead, we can take the team party with or without any of Persona 3 to 5 protagonists. You can even put the FeMC and Yuuki together, for she exist alongside him in this game.
Oh, wait. You can even put ALL protagonists in one team. Really nice, no?
Last but not least, there’s a new video from Atlust today. It’s a TV advertisement for Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth. Also as a reminder of the game’s release date.