Coming along the five character trailers and more which Atlus has revealed, are yet another four character trailers. This time, they are showing Akihiko, Yukiko, Chie, and Ryuji. The developer also reveals the first-print bonus, a new Key Art that shows Persona 3‘s FeMC alongside The Phantom Thieves, and a cutscene that shows the first meeting of both Persona 3‘s protagonists.
First of all, let’s watch the character trailers.
What do you think?
Moving along, the first-print copies that will be available in Japan on November 29th will give you some bonus: BGM and 3DS theme. The bonus BGM includes:
- “Mass Destruction” from Persona 3
- “Wiping All Out” from Persona 3 Portable
- “Light the Fire Up in the Night ‘Kagejikan’” from Persona Q
- “Reach Out to the Truth” Persona 4
- “Time to Make History” from Persona 4 Golden
- “Light the Fire Up in the Night ‘Mayonaka’” from Persona Q
- “Last Surprise” from Persona 5
- “Life Will Change” from Persona 5
- “Will Power” from Persona 5
You can have listen the BGM samples with the trailer below. The theme will be shown at the end of the video.
Do you want it even though the game hasn’t announced a western release yet? Then go pre-order it now! If you can’t, then let’s wait for an English localization announcement. Who knows, Atlus might add some bonus for the first western copies too.
Next, Atlus also reveal a cutscene at Tokyo Game Show 2018. We can see the reaction of both Persona 3‘s protagonist when they first met. Somehow, i see them as a couple in that scene.
Last but not least, the developer also reveals a new Key Art for Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth. An HD one, and maybe phone wallpaper-able.