Atlus has shared another Persona 5 TV Commercial. This time, the trendy hacker Futaba Sakura gets the spotlight. Aside from the TV commercial, Atlus also shared another daily activity that shows our MC doing a training in the gym. Interestingly, this activity doesn’t contribute to Personal Development Trait points like most activities we have seen previously. Instead, the MC gets some boost for his HP and SP.
Check out the trailers below.
Persona 5 TV Commercial – Futaba Sakura
Persona 5 Daily Activity – Training at Gym
The previous daily activity trailers that you catch watch is available below:
- Shopping, Boxing, etc: Click here
- Fishing: Click here
- Watching Sports with Ryuji: Click here
- Crafting and Playing a Retro Game: Click here
- Watching a Movie with Futaba (and Morgana): Click here
- Working as barista & going to maid cafe: Click here
- Enjoying public bath: Click here
- Reading a book while relaxing in the train: Click here
Persona 5 will be released for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on September 15 this year in Japan and February 14, 2017 in US. Read all post related to Persona here. You can check the Japan’s collector edition version here and the US’ collector edition here.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: