Today Atlus held the very first live stream for Persona 5 Royal, revealing new information and gameplay, and the second full-length trailer. Moreover, there’s also an introduction trailer for Goro Akechi, and the latest details from The Morgana Report #4.
Goro Akechi (CV: Soichiro Hoshi)
The Morgana Report #4
The above is a new character named Jose that you’ll encounter in Mementos. He appears to be collecting flowers in order to study humans. He can turn the Ishi you’ve collected in the palaces to get stronger accessories. You can also get items by trading him flowers found in Mementos.
You can collect these Stamp Pads and take them to Jose to add modifiers to Mementos. For example, you can choose to increase the amount of experience points, money gained, or up the drop rate in Mementos.
Atlus also shared a few other tidbits of info:
- Players will have to repurchase DLC from the original Persona 5 for 10 yen each in order to use it for Persona 5 Royal.
- Players will get to freely use the Share Function until sometime in December.
- The “f” in the “Orpheus & Orpheus Picaro (f) Set” (pictured above) stands for female.
- The “Insta-Kill” ability will now only activate when you approach an enemy with a dash. It has also been changed so that you get experience points, money, and Personas when defeating enemies this way.
- There’s an additional Palace that you’ll get to visit after a certain incident occurs in the third semester.