After announcing for a western release, Atlus reveal Persona 3 and 5 Dancing western gameplay on the recent E3 by playing it like a competition between the staffs. Then today, the developer finally announces both games release date! When, you ask?
Both Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight—apparently they changed the name for the west and it kinda sounds weird…?—release are still months away from today. To be exact, almost the end of the year, December 4, 2018. Until that time, be sure to save up money to get both games. Also, you might want to save even more money, and you will ask “why?”
Remember what President Tanaka said before? About two Limited Editions that you can get in the Japanese release; The All-Star Triple Pack and The Deluxe Twin Plus Limited Editions? The western release also will have a special bundle! The Endless Night Collection.
Unlike the Japanese Limited Editions which includes CD Soundtracks or costumes, this bundle will still give you digital copy of Persona 4: Dancing All Night alongside Persona 3 and 5 Dancing that comes with hardcover art book package. But, the digital and physical copy will only be available for PlayStation 4. That means PS Vita players must be satisfied with digital copy only. You can only get Persona 4 Dancing for PlaStation 4 in this bundle, tho, like The All-Star Triple Pack of the Japanese version.
In case you forgot or still not familiar with the games features, below is the overview.
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
By the way, Atlus also release the newest trailer for Persona 3 and 5 Dancing.
They also gave us new screenshots.