In the recent Nintendo Direct, it was announced that Paper Mario: Color Splash will be released for Wii U, but not the release date nor a trailer. During Nintendo’s Treehouse livestream at E3 2016, Nintendo revealed that the game will be released on October 7 this year.
Below is the overview of the game provided by Nintendo.
A mystery is afoot on Prism Island – and only Paper Mario can solve it by restoring the island’s vanishing colors with his new Paint Hammer and the powerful Battle Cards up his sleeve. These fresh layers of strategy, along with the hilarious action adventure gameplay the series is known for, make this one of the most colorful Paper Mario action-adventure games ever.
And, below is the features of the game, as explained by Nintendo.
- A hilarious action-adventure RPG set on mysterious Prism Island.
- The Paint Hammer lets Mario restore the drained color of Prism Island
- Color in colorless spots to solve puzzles and search for clues.
- Revive Toads who have been drained of their color.
- New Battle Card system
- Cleverly use Battle Cards during puzzling battles to defeat enemies.
- Summon objects with Things cards.
- Use Enemy cards to summon allies.
- The new cutout feature allows you to extract areas from environments to overcome obstacles whenever possible.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: