Wyrmbyte has announced Ashes of Oahu release date. This Hawaiian action-shooter will launch for PC on August 29th. Meanwhile, check the trailer below!
If you don’t know Ashes of Oahu, here is the rundown of the game:
Ashes of Oahu is an open world, story driven shooter where you work with or against the surviving factions of a post apocalyptic Hawaii.
- Inspired by native Hawaiian stories, traditions, and beliefs but with a unique fictional twist that brings in ghosts, raiders, and gods
- Four distinct factions to work for…or against!
- Over 75,000 lines create a massive and engaging narrative
- Choices truly matter and can lead to any one of over 100 different endings!
- Guns take on new and amazing powers thanks to the Magical Weapon Mod System
- Play your way by unlocking 50+ skills and abilities
- 25 sq/km of beautiful locations throughout Oahu, Hawaii
- Craft items from Hawaiian resources you find throughout the island
Preordering now can gain you instant access to a closed beta. Alternatively, potential customers can also sign up to be part of a randomly selected beta key giveaway. Preordering will also grant you early access to the game a full three days before its official release.