Via Nintendo Direct, we get to tons of RPG updates of new games, some of release dates, and playable demo, started from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Oninaki, Rune Factory 5, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Publisher Nintendo and developer Intelligent Systems announced the release date for Fire Emblem: Three Houses for hybrid console on July 26th, 2019.
A brand-new Fire Emblem game with a new story and characters is coming to the Nintendo Switch system. The game takes place on Fodlan, where the Church of Seiros exercises great power over the land and its people. As the main character, the player must not only fight on the battlefield, but also can move the character freely and interact with other characters to build relationships and gather information at some parts.
- A traditional turn-based tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling.
- In some parts, the player can move the main character freely, and interact with other characters, and gather information.
- The game is set in a new world.
- Your protagonist meets three main characters.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Trailer
Dragon Quest XI
Nintendo and Square Enix announced a worldwide release for Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age for Switch sometime on 2019, along with new “Definitive Edition” contents. They include:
- Toggle Between 2D and 3D Graphics – You can choose between playing with classic pixelated 2D graphics and modern 3D graphics.
- Orchestral Music Added – You can choose between the newly added orchestra music and the existing synthetic music.
- New Stories Content – New stories have been added with each character becoming the protagonist, and getting their own adventure.
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Switch Trailer
Square Enix and Tokyo RPG Factory announced their next game titled Oninaki sometime on this summer for PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
Storyline via Square Enix
Oninaki tells the story of Kagachi, a so-called Watcher with the power to move between the Living World and the Beyond, where the dead roam. As a Watcher, Kagachi must seek out these wandering souls, known as the Lost, in order sever their ties with the world and send them to the next.
Oninaki Announcement Trailer
Reincarnation is the foundation of our way of life. We celebrate the lives we’ve been given, and offer up prayers for the next.
It is grief of death which shackles the living, and causes the dead to stray. Indeed, there is no greater affront to reincarnation.
So do we turn our grief to joy as we send off the dead.
But the souls of those who held back their tears in life still need salvation in death. A duty that falls to the Watchers.
Their task is to guide the wandering souls known as the Lost, and serve as keepers of the Living World and the Beyond.
The Watchers sever the bonds that tie the Lost to this world, and send them on to the next. They navigate the emotions of the living and the dead. They prize life above all else.
This is the story of one Watcher.
Rune Factory 5
Nintendo announced Rune Factory 5 for Nintendo Switch. The game is still under development and planned to be released sometime next year.
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Nintendo and Square Enix announced the western release date for Dragon Quest Builders 2 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on July 12th, 2019 in North America and Europe.
As the follow up title to the critically acclaimed 2016 game, Dragon Quest Builders, Dragon Quest Builders 2 packs in even more content and unlimited building combinations in an all-new original story with new characters, world, and gameplay to satisfy longtime fans and newcomers alike.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. It also features a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability for players to:
- Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
- Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
- Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
- Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
- First-person mode and more.
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
Nintendo released a playable demo for Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! which now via the Nintendo eShop in North America, Europe, and Japan.
Here’s what’s in the demo
Download the game demo for free!
Hello new Pokemon Trainers, a demo of Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! games is available just for you. Explore Viridian Forest, where you can catch Pokemon in the wild and battle trainers with either a partner Pikachu or a partner Eevee at your side (randomly selected). Start your journey now.
* Final game content may vary from this demo.
* Demo game data cannot be transferred to the purchased game.