The latest issue of Dengeki Online revealed a sequel to Nights of Azure. The sequel is titled Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon, and will be available for PlayStation 4, and also PlayStation Vita. The game is planned to release on December 22 in Japan.
The sequel will have an improved combat system, and new systems that are better than the Servans from the prequel.
Take a look at the game’s overview below.
Long ago, during the fight between the “Ruler of the Night” and the “Sacred Woman,” humans were active only when the sun shined, while monsters called”Jayou” ran rampant when darkness shrouded the surroundings, in a world where the land never sleeps…
Knight of the Curia, Alushe Anatoria, undertook a mission to escort her childhood friend Liliana to become a sacrifice for the “Moon Goddess.” In the midst of sorrow and suffering, Alushe arrived to the castle of the Moon Goddess, however, she lost her life to a powerful Jayou that appeared out of nowhere.
With help from the Curia, Alushe was revived, regardless of her own will, into a semi-demon. In order to find Liliana, she heads off to a city in ruins…
Nights of Azure 2 screenshots (click to enlarge)
Check out the main protagonists of Nights of Azure 2. (Thanks, Niche Gamer)
- Alushe Anatoria: A pretty straightforward girl that does things before thinking. After becoming a half demon and obtaining new powers, she fights to save Liliana.
- Liliana Selphin: A girl who is selected as a bride of sorts. She is both kind and fair with everyone she meets, however she is a bit stubborn at times.
- Luenhide Ariarod: A childhood friend of both Alushe and Liliana, who is also a holy knight as part of the Vatican. Naturally hot-headed and possibly seen as full of herself, she is actually quite serious.
Here are the staffs who are involved in making this game. (Thanks, Dualshockers)
- Producer: Keisuke Kikuchi
- Director: Hiroshi Kataoka (Samurai Warriors Chronicle)
- Character Design: Yoshiku (Nights of Azure)
- Scenario: Makoto Shibata (Fatal Frame)
- Scenario Supervision: Junichi Fujisaku (Production I.G, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex)
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: