Following the previous PC announcement of VN √Letter (Root Letter) for Japan, this time Kadokawa Games stated that the game will also be launched for the west via Steam! The exact release date and price has not been disclosed yet, but the game is slated to release soon this year.
√Letter follows the murder and disappearance of a certain young girl, and his pen-pal friend’s effort in uncovering the mystery. Below are the features described from the Steam page:
- An intense murder mystery set in a gorgeous, real-word, rural Japanese setting.
- Stunning Visual Novel artwork from the renowned artist Minoboshi Taro.
- Increased gameplay elements – search for clues, present evidence and explore environments.
- Travel freely around Shimane, visiting real world locations and interviewing suspects.
- Interrogation mode allows you to present evidence to characters and catch them out in lies.
- Unravel the truth from your pen-friend’s letters – was she telling the truth, was she even real?
- Make difficult choices as you straddle an investigation spanning 15 years.
- Five different endings with wildly different routes – for a huge level of replayability.
- Incredible Soundtrack from composer Takashi Nitta and lead voice actor role for Noriko Hidaka (Ranma)
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: