Mateys! It is time for you to hunt some monsters, of course, inside a game though.
Capcom revealed several things for their game Monster Hunter: World such as trailer introducing new monster, PC and Beta version. Sure a lot, huh? Well, the company released such important info since it is new year already (maybe) though.
First thing first, you have to watch the trailers showing the new monsters, The Elder Dragon! Watch it below:
Quiet strong and wild, isn’t it? Well it’s the elders after all, and you have to carry some tools and exact equipments to face it one-on-one.
Another trailer reveals the familiar monster, called Deviljho, which is shown in the game’s first DLC:
Those two monsters will sure be a challenge for you. Gear up, as you will face their wrath and power, mateys!
Another info, the company reveals the game’s PC version. The company announced that the game will appear in PC on Autumn 2018. Along with this announcement, they also release some rundowns officially:
The latest entry in the critically acclaimed 40 million unit selling action RPG series, Monster Hunter: World introduces a living, breathing ecosystem in which players take on the role of a hunter that seeks and slays ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles. Venture on quests alone or with up to three other hunters in a newly designed online drop-in multiplayer system which allows cross-region cooperative play between Japan and the West, uniting the global player base for the first time ever. Monster Hunter: World will also be the first game in the series with a worldwide simultaneous launch window and is planned for release on PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in early 2018. A PC release will follow at a later date.
Monster Hunter: World sees players gear up to venture on quests to battle against fearsome monsters, progressively improving their hunting abilities as they play. Loot collected from fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades as players seamlessly move across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems. The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role as players strategically use the surrounding environment to their advantage. Hunters must use their cunning and abilities to survive the intense and evolving fights as they battle to become the ultimate hunter!
Here is the game’s key features too, that will be implemented in PC version:
- Welcome to the new World: Taking on the role of a hunter, you have to explore mysterious world with its quests await you.
- Living and breathing ecosystem: Get used to the game’s environment, and make it to your advantage! Lure the monsters and trap them to beat them and get your glory!
- Global simultaneous release: For the first time in the Monster Hunter series the latest title will release within the same launch window and unite hunters across the world with cross-region cooperative play options.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: You can send an SOS Flare if the battles are out of hand, and you can call your nearest reinforcement by doing online multiplayer!
- Hunt to craft new gear: Hunt certain monsters to get its special drops, and customize it to your own tools and to power-up your gears!
- Master the beasts: Aside from hunting the monsters, you can also tame and ride the monsters to assist you in defeating other monsters! Take this advantage to spread your area in hunting certain monsters.
- Seamless gameplay: Players and monsters can move from one map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
Well, another thing that they announce is the Beta version of the game. The beta version will be released for PlayStation 4 in North America on January 18th until 22nd. Several quests are added to make it challenging: battling Nergigante, in addition to battling several monsters such as Great Jagras, Anjanath and Barroth quests.
Regarding the previously mentioned Nergigante, you can view the trailer showing its ferociousness here.