Mateys, a hunting game will give you some exciting information.
Capcom released and detailed the patch for their game entitled Monster Hunter: World which is named Day One Patch by showing us several features: Poogie, additional system and language.
Immediately, the version of the patch is 1.01. Here is the details:
The patch will require about 815 mb. Make sure your storage is cleared or managed before updating the game.
- Unlocking Online Systems which includes multiplayer, event quests, and chat
- Additional function in My House Area‘s Room Service to obtain some additional content
- Gallery Function to watch event scenes. You can even play the scenes that you’ve watched, and the appearance will be changed based on saved data.
Poogie as the Mascot at Research Commision HQ
You will come across Poogie at some point along the story. It will appear at the Tradeyard of the Research Commision HQ. If you pet it nice enough, it will find some items for you and you can even increase the friendship level with it.
Additional Display Languages
Display languages have been added to the following regional versions:
- Japan: No additional languages
- Asia: Traditional Chinese/Korean
- North America: Portuguese (Brazil)
- Europe: Portuguese (Brazil)/Polish/Russian/Arabic
Those are only for additional display languages, not applicable to voice patch.
Bug fixes (during in-game playing)
Well, those are for the patch, and it is up to you to manage all of those things, mateys!
By the way, the game showed some epic battles and special edition for PlayStation 4 that you can view it here.