As we have mentioned before, Monster Hunter X is coming to the west this summer as Monster Hunter Generations. If you are a veteran hunter from previous Monster Hunter titles, you will definitely love this game, and here are the reasons why.
- Online co-op multiplayer is a must in Monster Hunter titles. Just like in the previous titles, You can either gather with your friends and join via local play, or hunt with your friends from your own house via online.
- Monster Hunter Generations has a wide variation of playstyles by combining the weapon, Style, and flashy Hunter Arts of your choice.
- Gear crafting and 14 available weapon types are two of the core feature in Monster Hunter titles. The weapon types remain the same from the ones that made appearance in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
- The new Style system allows players to choose one of the four available combat styles: Guild Style, Striker Style, Aerial Style, Adept Style.
- A lot of new monsters will make their debut in this new installment. Four of the new monsters are flagship monsters; they are Glavenus, Gammoth, Mizutsune, and Astalos.
Monster Hunter Generations’ Flagship Monsters
- Other than those 4 flagship monsters, There are a number of deviant monsters that will also make their debut; they are Crimson Helmet Arzuros, Spearbreaker Daimyo Hermitaur, Incinerating Blade Glavenus, Heavy Snow Lord Lagombi, White Gale Nargacuga, Black Flame King Rathalos, Dreadqueen Rathian, Rockpiercing Tetsucabra, Grimclaw Tigrex, Treasure Clad Uragaan, One-Eyed Yian Garuga, and Golden Thunder Prince Zinogre.
- There are four villages, which is known as The Fated Four, that the players need to protect from these monsters’ threat. These villages are Kokoto Village, Pokke Village, Yukumo Village, and Bherna.
- The Felynes are made playable in the new Prowler mode with questlines and rewards of their own, unique gameplay mechanics and gears.
- Just like MH4U, collaboration contents will also appear in the game, such as collaboration with the Fire Emblem series and Mega Man.
- Use Nintendo 3DS’s StreetPass feature to collect tickets to access deviant monster quests. Players can also exchange customizable guild cards with other players.
- If you have a save data of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, you will receive a bonus item pack that includes an exclusive Palico gear set, potions, and in-game money.
- The game also supports the New Nintendo 3DS system with enhanced graphic, C-stick functionality and mappable ZL and ZR buttons for Hunter Arts.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: