Publisher Idea Factory International reveals the Western release date for Compile Heart‘s remastered sexy RPG, Moero Chronicle H. Same as Japan release, this HD version will only be available via Nintendo eShop. Although Japan already has its release date, North America and Europe release is still only this spring.
Yes, there’s “H”, but it stands for Hyper, so please don’t expect anything overboard or actual sex scenes like an 18+ game on PC though.
This HD remastered will feature enhanced visuals, HD Rumble support, and additional features such as auto-pilot, Status Up Items, and more.
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! – Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! – Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
Switch Version Features
- Vibration function for the “Bumping Scratch” session.
- New items to increase stats.
- Autopilot Mode, which allows players to point on a map and automatically brings you to the player’s destination.
- ALL original art and event CGs released in the PlayStation Vita and Steam version!