MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death is coming to the west, and Idea Factory International announced a limited edition for the game. This game is an PlayStation Vita exclusive JRPG by Compile Heart and Idea Factory International. The game was initially released in Japan back in December last year, and will be available in the west sometime in Q3 this year.
Here’s the story overview and the features of the game, as provided by Idea Factory International.
One day, the rotation of this planet stopped.
The world was shrouded in darkness,
and monsters roamed freely in the endless night.
To return the planet to normal,
it was necessary to wind the Planet Key.
The young Machina Mage, Estra, sets off along with her
Guardian to challenge the Four Towers, and the Deities within.
The Five chosen Machina Mages,
the Three Shadows of Darkness,
and the mysterious Dragon Skull Warrior…
Can Estra overcome the many trials she faces, and bring light back to this world?
Estra’s adventure now begins.
- Labyrinths of Possibility! Navigate challenging maps and puzzles in this first-person dungeon-crawler!
- You’re a Woman, I’m a Machine! Pair your 3-person party with three different Guardians for a turn-based, dungeon-crawling battle system!
- Advanced Robotics! Unique Guardian robots can be customized even further with different parts and crystals to enhance their abilities!
- Elemental Enemies! Strategize attacks between your humans and Guardians and find the crack in your foe’s armor by exploiting their elemental weakness!
MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death limited edition
The limited edition for MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death will be available via the publisher’s online store for $57.99, which includes:
- MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death for the PlayStation®Vita system
- Estra’s Valley of Warmth (boobies) Mousepad
- 56-page MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death Official Art Book
- MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death Official Soundtrack
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- Collector’s Box
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: