Compile Heart announced two news regarding Mary Skelter 2 and Mary Skelter: Nightmares. First news, Mary Skelter 2 will available along with Mary Skelter Remake. And the second one is Mary Skelter: Nightmares will be re-ported to PC via Steam sometime on this Summer.
Mary Skelter 2
Hopefully, you aren’t upset with the delay announcement, since Compile Heart gave another good news. Confirmed via its official website, Mary Skelter Remake will be available as a free DLC of every Mary Skelter 2 purchase. So, if you haven’t play the original version, you don’t need to worry being fall behind the story.
Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Available worldwide exclusively for PS Vita last year. Ghostlight Interactive decided to re-port Mary Skelter: Nightmares to PC via Steam on this Summer.
Rundown via Compile Heart
The “Jail” suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 meters beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called “Marchens.” Within the prison was a boy named Jack – living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate – of Jack’s and the Blood Maidens’ escape from the Jail…
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
- Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
- Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
- Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
- Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
- Improvements including Cloud Saving, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Achievements, control rebinding and the option of using mouse & keyboard or gamepad controls, among others.
Mary Skelter 2 will be available for PlayStation 4 in Japan on July 12, 2018. While Mary Skelter: Nightmares is already available for PlayStation Vita, as the PC version will be available sometime on Summer 2018.