Another gothic-themed RPG gave us the update!
Ghostlight Interactive announced the official release date for the RPG entitled Mary Skelter: Nightmares for PC along with its announcement trailer. The game is a dungeon game where you will explore some dungeons and meet enemies that you have to defeat inside them. To know more about the game, just watch the trailer below:
Here is the game’s overview:
The “Jail” suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 meters beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called “Marchens.” Within the prison was a boy named Jack – living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate – of Jack’s and the Blood Maidens’ escape from the Jail…
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
..As well as the game’s features too:
- Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
- Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
- Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
- Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
- Improvements including Cloud Saving, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Achievements, control rebinding and the option of using mouse & keyboard or gamepad controls, among others.
Some of the game (in the series) also will get their details revealed, and you can view the info here.
According to the official info, the game will be available via Steam on July 19th, for $24.99. The company will give a 40% launch discount too, so grab it fast!