Mateys! Here is a certain RPG that will make you overjoyed since the game will be released for another port!
Ghostlight officially announced that their game Lost Dimension will be getting the PC version around October 30th, 2017 for western release, too. This announcement comes with a trailer, which can be enjoyed by watching the video below:
How’s the trailer, enough to make you wanna play the game immediately on another port, right? If so, here are several features that will be bestowed upon you if you play the game on PC:
- Sho’s White Regalia costume – A special costume for Sho. (Equip Sho’s costume via the Setup / Equipment menu.)
- VP +1 – Vision point +1. (Use VP +1 item via the Setup/Items/DLC sub-menu.)
- Medical Set A – including Health Capsule, Mind Capsule and Life Pack items. (Use Medical Set A items in battle or view them at the Generator menu.)
But hey, there is more than that! You have to check out the game’s story overview, too. Especially if you are new to the series, and haven’t played it on its previous consoles:
In the near future a terrorist mastermind, known only as The End, threatens humanity with nuclear armageddon. A special task force, the S.E.A.L.E.D team, are the only ones who can stop him: a group of young combatants with incredible abilities and each with a mysterious past. Together, they must climb The End’s formidable tower one floor at a time and bring him to justice. Each of the S.E.A.L.E.D. members’ psychic powers will be put to the test against the sinister occupants of each floor as they race against the clock – and the traitors hidden within their ranks – to save the planet. For the first time, you can now play Lost Dimension on PC, featuring all the thrilling tactical RPG gameplay of the console original and a raft of PC-only improvements. As S.E.A.L.E.D. team leader, Sho Kasugai, you’ll need to master a deep-but-intuitive combat system, build relationships with your squad-mates and use logic to discern the traitor on each floor to progress. Only Sho has the skills necessary to weed out the traitors and defeat The End. The world is waiting…
You also have to be familiar with the game’s Key Features, which can be read below:
- Deep turn-based tactical RPG combat system: Defer turns, assist your allies, use your team’s incredible psychic Gifts and combine their powers to gain victory!
- Uncover the traitors: Using the psychic powers and figuring out your suspects. However, the list of traitors is different every time you play!
- Awesome skill tree: Unlock and level up your characters’ skills. Try to create the ultimate tank or support builds for your characters and swap out eliminated members’ Materia to unlock new, high-powered Gifts. You are free to mix the items and skills that are available to create respectable skills for a certain situation
- Uncover the truth: Multiple endings to discover. Who is The End? What are his real motives? Only by gaining the trust of all your team members can you find out!
After learning the game’s key features, it is revealed that the game employ tactical and strategic gameplay. So, do your best in assigning the characters’ role, utilizing the skills as well as upgrading them to your liking, then finish the game with multiple endings reserved in accordance to your judgement.