To celebrate Kingdom Hearts‘ 15th anniversary, there will be another worldwide performance starting June 2018 to October 2018. The game’s composer, Yoko Shimomura, will attend as a special guest in some cities where she be performing on stage! The tour also has 100 VIP tickets available for each show to meet and greet with the composer herself after the show.
Here are Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour Back in Performance worldwide schedules:
- June 9 – Los Angeles (USA) @ Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- July 7 – Sydney (Australia) @ Sydney Opera House
- July 13 – Chicago (USA) @ Auditorium Theatre
- July 14 – Detroit (USA) @ Fisher Theatre
- July 16 – Pittsburgh (USA) @ Heinz Hall
- July 19 – Boston (USA) @ Wang Theatre
- July 21 – Toronto (Canada) @ Sony Centre
- July 26 – Atlanta (USA) @ Fox Theatre
- July 28 – Dallas (USA) @ Verizon Theatre/Grand Prairie
- August 2 – Philadelphia (USA) @ Mann Centre
- August 4 – Phoenix (USA) @ Symphony Hall
- August 5 – Las Vegas (USA) @ The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- August 12 – Honolulu (USA) @ Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall
- September 8-9 – Sao Paolo (Brazil) @ Teatro Bradesco
- September 15 – Munich (Germany) @ The Gasteig
- September 22 – Milan (Italy) @ Teatro Dal Verme
- October 6 – Seoul (South Korea) @ KBS Hall
- October 20 – Mexico City (Mexico) @ Auditorium Blackberry
They’re really going from one country to another, but performs mostly at USA. So, if you live in America, but missed the first performance, you can catch up on the other day that’s available! Especially if you want to get their exclusive merchandise (only available at the concert). There’s also a special edition CD consisting of twelve pieces from the concert you can get online.
Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour Back in Performance will start on June until October 2018.