Square Enix‘s popular free-to-play smartphone game Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur is heading to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The game will be available in Japan on September 1, 2016. Similar to the mobile game, Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur will also be free-to-play for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
Mobile gameplay preview
The console version will feature an original knight, a new 3D boss, upgraded 3D boss appearances, and more. A limited starter set is open for pre-order for 3,000 Yen via the Japanese PlayStation Store. The starter set includes 50 Crystals (which is normally 41 Crystals for 3,000 Yen), a starter set-exclusive UR grade card, and many more.
Battle gameplay preview
Here are the story overview and features of the game.
A journey of new Arthurs begins. Four Arthurs have drawn Excalibur that existed in the era of ‘Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur.’ – Bard, Mercenary, Merchant and Thief. However, as the battle against ‘Invaders’ becomes intense in Britain, there is no place for new Arthurs to step in. While they are training at ‘Hebrides Castle’ located in the north of Britain, the greatest threat begins to cast a shadow over Britain.
- Challenge your toughest enemy via Real-Time Party Play! Play with up to 4 players simultaneously. Use ‘Chain Attack’ triggered when you select the same knight card as your friend’s card and ‘Weakness Attack’ on the raid boss in order to defeat your enemies!
- More massive, vibrant scale! All cards and characters have become lively with top-quality voiceover artists. Experience three key elements in the game: Scenario by Kazuma Kamachi (author of Toaru Majutsu no Index), beautiful illustrations and 3D works of raid bosses by various illustrators and amazing graphics and quality offered by Square Enix!
- Constant, Non-stop Turn-based Battles! Lead your attack in each turn with a fixed cost and trigger ‘Awakening Skill’ by matching your Arthur and card’s type! Use your tactical ability in various situations to achieve a victory!
- Innovative Growth System! Collect evolution materials to upgrade your card as well as the illustration! Earn Fame Point through combining the same card and increase your chance to obtain a new card in the battle! Dynamics of Card Growth System adds more fun to the game.
- Build your own deck with unique skills and attributes! The most powerful deck is now yours to build with 5 attributes and one of 4 classes: Millionaire, Mercenary, Thief and Diva.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: