After the release of teaser trailer for Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary, Square Enix shared yet another details and screenshots regarding its release in Japan! The game itself is developed as a celebration for both series, featuring a Monopoly-like multiplayer board game. As of now, more than 20 characters from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy universe are confirmed! Here are some of them (Thanks, DualShockers!):
- Alena from Dragon Quest IV (voiced by Shouko Nakakawa)
- Kiryl from Dragon Quest IV (voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa)
- Terry from Dragon Quest VI (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya)
- Maribel from Dragon Quest VII (voiced by Aoi Yuki)
- Kefka from Final Fantasy VI (voiced by Shigeru Chiba)
- Zidane from Final Fantasy IX (voiced by Romi Park)
- Yuna from Final Fantasy X (voiced by Mayuko Aoki)
- Noctis from Final Fantasy XV (voiced by Tatsuhisa Susuki)
In addition, check these fresh new screenshots of the game below!
Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary will be released for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on 2017. Check all post related to Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest here.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: