Finally, the date has come. Today, the PC version of Harvest Moon: Light of Hope is downloadable on Steam. But, it won’t be much of a fun if Natsume didn’t give any extra gift to enliven the event. So, they also launched a brand new gameplay trailer of Harvest Moon: Light of Hope.
A warming up before the trailer, shall we read a bit about the overview, via Natsume.
This new world and adventure began after the main protagonist’s boat crashes and they are washed to shore.
Following the events of the crash, the player is tasked with helping a group of newly met townspeople with their home as well as the main goal of rebuilding the lighthouse. Over time, players will be able to build their own homes, grow, crops, tend to livestock, and gather materials for various repairs. Also, players will be able to make new friends and start a family.
“What a wonderful celebration of 20 years for Harvest Moon to debut for the first time on PC!” said Hiro Maekawa, President & CEO of Natsume. “In celebration of Harvest Moon’s 20th Anniversary, we are offering a launch discount for a limited time. PC gamers have been asking for a Harvest Moon game for a long time, and we are glad that we are finally able to bring it to this new group of fans!”
Here are some key features from the publisher:
• Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse!
• Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items!
• Attend new and unique festivals, including the Dog Racing Festival!
• Learn to grow and mutate crops with user friendly UI and tutorials!
• Play as a boy or a girl, get married, and start a family!
Here you go, please enjoy the tempting gameplay.