The upcoming RPG Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune will get special session for its development progress! Compile Heart announced that they’re going to host a developers session during the Unreal Fest on October 1, 2016. While the platform hasn’t been announced yet, the company revealed that the game is being made using Unreal Engine 4, and it will be released in Winter 2016!
Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune is the latest title of the Neptunia series, and this time it will feature a new orthodox fantasy world as the setting. Contrary to the title, this game is actually not an online game! Check out this interview summary from executive producer Norihisa Kochiwa:
- This time around, they’re working on a “fantasy version” of Neptune that will depict them in a different way.
- The title has “Online” in it, but it’s in fact not an online game, but actually about a game where Neptune and friends are playing one instead.
- The genre is action RPG.
- This is the game that Vert plays in the main Neptunia games, but she won’t be the main character, although she may play a bigger role.
- The four goddesses will join as temporary allies at a time, but it won’t take long until you get everyone together in your party.
- As for other characters that will make an appearance, please look forward to it in the next report or preview.
- The story starts out with the Neptune and friends playing “Four Goddesses Online” and they begin to notice the existence of new characters, and fight against those that are enemies. And there will be one that is similar to Arfoire.
- Development is about 20% to 30% complete. It’ll likely release in winter 2016.
Additionally, the four heroines will have their own costumes in accordance to their professions: Neptune (Holy Knight), Noire (Dark Knight), Blanc (Priest), and Vert (Enchanter). Check them out below!
Four Goddess Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune is expected to be released in Winter 2016, while the platform has yet to be announced.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: