In his recent interview with Famitsu, the series’ director Hajime Tabata has revealed something important regarding the Final Fantasy XV story. According to Tabata-san:
- The game will have 15 chapters.
- The first half of the game will be open world, but the second half will be more linear and story driven (note that ‘more’ doesn’t mean full linear).
- The purpose of giving a more linear story gameplay is to prevent the players getting tired of the open world.
- If you play the game only for the story, the game can be beaten roughly in 40~50 hours.
- The ‘master version’ that was supposed to launch on September 30th is approximately 90% complete.
Final Fantasy XV will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide in November 29, 2016 (delayed from September 30). You can read all post related to Final Fantasy XV here, or all Final Fantasy series here. Check also the collector’s edition here.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: