Here is an update from a famous RPG with many series!
After releasing patch 4.2, Square Enix released another patch for their game entitled Final Fantasy XIV which is named Under the Moonlight along with its trailer and release date. The game can be played in PlayStation 4 as well as PC, as the update is downloadable. Here is the trailer (SPOILER ALERT!):
Another language (Japanese Trailer) is also revealed:
As per the scheduled time, the patch will be released on May 22nd with the following contents:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon : Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Anyway, be alarmed that some of this game’s trailers contain spoilers for the story. So, take it or leave it be, mateys!
Previously, the game also developed a hybrid between this game and Pokemon Go system. Read it here.