Some major updates will be brought below, as this came from a certain famous RPG!
Square Enix announced the release of their game’s patch Final Fantasy XIV under the title Under the Moonlight (patch 4.3) which will bring some new features to be enjoyed. The patch is live now, and here are some updates offered by the patch:
- Power Slash – Dark Arts potency of 240 has been added.
Dark Arts combo potency of 440 has been added.
- Dark Passenger – Potency has been increased from 100 to 140.
Dark Arts potency has been increased from 240 to 280.
Additional effect of increased enmity has been added.
Recast time has been increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Dark Mind – Reduction to magic vulnerability has been changed from 15% to 30%.
The Dark Arts effect has been removed.
- Darkside – Effect no longer ends upon being incapacitated.
- Shadow Wall – Recast time reduced from 180 to 120 seconds.
- Plunge – Dark Arts potency of 340 has been added.
Dark Arts effect of increased enmity has been added.
Delay before using a skill after this action has been reduced.
- Sole Survivor – HP and MP gained when defeating a target marked with Another Victim has been increased from 20% to 30%.
Now restores 20% of maximum HP and MP if the Another Victim status expires before the target is defeated.
- Purification – The additional effect “Reduces enmity by half” has been added.
- Brotherhood – Now grants the effects Brotherhood and Meditative Brotherhood to all nearby party members. Players can now receive multiple stacks of Meditative Brotherhood.
- Jinpu – Combo potency has been increased from 280 to 300.
- Third Eye – Damage reduction has been changed from 5% to 10%.
- Shifu – Combo potency has been increased from 280 to 300.
- Gekko – Combo potency has been increased from 400 to 420.
- Kasha – Combo potency has been increased from 400 to 420.
- Yukikaze – Combo potency has been increased from 340 to 360.
- Merciful Eyes – The additional effect “Reduces enmity by 20%” has been added.
- Hide – The effect will no longer be dispelled when using Sprint.
- Aetherial Manipulation – The delay before character movement has been reduced.
- Between the Lines – The delay before character movement has been reduced.
- Whispering Dawn – Action category has been changed from Spell to Ability.
Cast time has been made instant.
Healing potency has been increased from 100 to 120.
- Aetherpact – Recast time has been reduced from 5 to 3 seconds.
- Fey Union – Fey Union can now be interrupted to order faeries to use another action.
- Dissolve Union – Recast time has been reduced from 5 seconds to 1 second.
Scholar pet actions with cast times can now be canceled when ordered to use a different pet action.
* Information previously published stated that changes were made to arcanist, summoner, and scholar pet actions. However, this change only applies to scholars, not arcanists or summoners. This information has now been amended.
* Casting cannot be canceled with an action that is on cooldown.
- Malefic – Cast time reduced from 2.5 to 1.5 seconds.
- Malefic II – Cast time reduced from 2.5 to 1.5 seconds.
- Malefic III – Cast time reduced from 2.5 to 1.5 seconds.
- Lightspeed – MP cost reduction changed from 25% to 50%.
Reduction to attack magic potency has been removed.
Recast time has been reduced from 150 to 120 seconds.
- Aspected Helios – Cast time reduced from 3 to 2.5 seconds.
New Main Scenario
Below is the picture showing the new scenario of the patch:
Chronicles of a New Era Quests
New quest is available in this patch:
Here is the look of Ivalice:
Namazu Beast Tribe’s Quest
Here is the look of Namazu Tribe:
Doman Enclave Construction
You can donate your money to construct Doman Enclave:
The Availability of Hunting some Treasures and Adventurer Squadron’s Additional Feature
Lost Canals of Uznair and Hidden Canals of Uznair can be visited to do some treasure hunts. Some adjusments had been made for Adventurer.
Other adjusments have been made too:
- New items that can be crafted into new tools
- New Salvager NPC which sells some Salvager tools
- New suits made from Namazu Tribe: Namazu Material Supplier Permit, Junkmonger, Mender, and Manservant
- New Furnishings
- You can add more fishes in the aquarium: Private Chamber: 4, Cottage: 6, House: 8, Mansion: 10. However, this feature can be enjoyed later
- New Seed for flowers are also added
- Chocobo Races has its new feature: Duty Finder allows you to register based on Chocobo’s rating.
- New emotes, hairstyles, dungeon, and raid dungeon Ridorana Lighthouse had been added.
Some new instruments also appeared in this new patch:
It is possible to hold notes with these instruments by holding the associated keybinds.
Adjustments have been made to latency and sound quality for the following instrument sounds:
Performance actions can now be used in the following areas:
- The Gold Saucer
- The Ivory Chapel
- Grand Company barracks
All musical notes can now be set to individual keybinds when using a keyboard.