Square Enix held Letter from the Producer LIVE at the second day of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2017 in Frankfurt, showcasing about what to expect in the upcoming patch 3.55a which will be launched on February 28.
Here are the key points of the contents to expect in patch 3.55a:
- Anima Weapon quest line will have its continuation. The Anima Weapon will be easier compared to previous steps.
- Zhloe Aliapoh will be added into the game. The content is more focused for crafters and gatherers. This content will be extended into Stormblood expansion.
- Proto-Ultima is going to be the first ever alliance-based primal battle in the game, rewarding players with item level 270 accessories. However, the access to this fight still remain secret. Yoshida even said that you won’t even figure it out by reading the patch notes.
- A new map for The Feast will be added as well as a sudden death mode, and some new items and adjustments. As the patch goes live, it will mark the end of season 3 and the beginning of pre-season 4.
- For those who have purchased the stream ticket of the EU fan festival, you can redeem the rewards when the patch goes live.
- The drop rate of Sophia and Zurvan lanner whistles will be increased.
Naoki Yoshida explained why this is called patch “3.55a” during the Live Letter. We knew that patch 3.55 will include the things mentioned above as well as the new Exploratory Missions in Diadem. However, Yoshida said that they found a critical bug in the content within the last minute. Therefore the content will be available in the later patch 3.55b in early March.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody know by clicking below: