Here it comes, the long-awaited well-known game finally will be playable on a certain port!
Square Enix announced their project entitled Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age that will be available on PC today along with several updates and a launch trailer too. Since the game is oldies, but it captivates the fans’ needs and the company released it for them. Here is the launch trailer that can be watched:
The game will be available for PC through Steam with several advantages provided: remastered soundtracks, new Speed and Trial Modes, Fast forward function, and several new features:
- 60FPS gameplay – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at a smooth 60FPS
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- An optimised PC experience – Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more
Another information, a special launch program which will highlight the new features for PC will be held on February 2nd at 08:00GMT/09:00CET that will be hosted by the Producer Hiroaki Kato and Director Takashi Katano that will answer question asked by Final Fantasy‘s fans on Twitter. They also can view the event through YouTube, precisely on Square Enix‘s channel.
Another advantages will be given to you who buy the game around this period (today until 8th February) for some discounts (£27.99 / €39.99) as well as bonus three-track digital music with Steam skin illustrated by Isamu Kamikokuryo. After passing that game, the price will be £34.99 / €49.99.