Square Enix, perhaps, gave us the biggest surprise in this year’s E3. Why, you ask? Not only Final Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is also announced! This HD remaster will release for Windows PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch!
In the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered trailer above, you can see how our favorite Squall and other characters become so realistically made. In addition, not only the model is new, but there will be new features as well:
- Battle Improvement: Sets HP and ATB at maximum, enabling special skills to be activated whenever.
- No Encounters: Toggle battle encounters off or on.
- Triple Speed: All scenes move at three times normal speed (except movies).
There will also be new features for the PC version:
- Get All Items: Get all items, excluding some items.
- Get All Abilities: Acquire all learn-able Guardian Force abilities.
- Guardian Force Level MAX: Max out all acquired Guardian Force levels.
- Gil MAX: Max out Gil.
- Magic MAX: Max out obtainable magic stock.
- Get All Special Skills: Acquire all special skills.
- Get All Cards: Get the maximum number of cards, excluding rarer cards.