Mateys! If you’re a fan of 2D-designed game, this info is for you!
NIS America announced the release date of a game developed by YummyYummyTummy entitled Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory for Nintendo Switch along with a trailer during the company’s event in San Fransisco. The game is a fast-paced RPG combined with actions, so you may want to play it in different console, right? Anyway, here’s a trailer accompanying the game:
The game will launch in North America on May 29th while in Europe on June 1st, 2018.
Here is what you will find about the game’s overview (as it has three parts of story):
- Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory – Chronicles the story of Legatus Laendur and Princess Cecille. What side will you choose to decide the fate of Fenumia?
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire – Join Princess Cecille (and her talking grimoire) on her journey home as she fights hordes of monsters and a coup led by Legatus Laendur. A crumbling empire is in your hands. Will you restore glory to Fenumia?
- Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion – Legatus Laendur, a brilliant tactician beloved by the people, fought on the frontlines of the Fenumian Empire, but when he discovers why it is rotting from within, he vows to overthrow the royal family. Fenumia devoured his homeland – will you fight to reclaim it?
….And also some of the game’s key features:
- Reclaim the World of Fenumia – Follow Princess Cecille or Legatus Laendur and experience the stories of Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.
- A Legion Under Your Command – Control four characters simultaneously and master devastating combo attacks in furious real-time battles.
- Ascend to the Throne – While clashing with rebel armies, make split second decisions on how to rule your kingdom. Will you side with the mercenary Prime Legion, the palatine Council of Princes or the cabalistic March Congress?
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on the game’s menacing manticore to each brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
In case you want to obtain more goodies, NIS America’s online store has a limited Exemplary Edition of the game:
- Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory for Nintendo Switch™
- Official Hardcover Art Book
- Official Soundtrack
- Medallion of Honor
- Collector’s Box
You can buy it for $59.99. And voila, the goodies will be yours.
Previously, the game has announced its launch for PC. Another choice to experience this game, isn’t it?