Flyhigh Works announced the release date of Fairune Collection for Nintendo Switch. This Skipmore and Esquadra developed RPG will launch for Windows PC via Steam and vie eShop for Switchon May 17th, 2018. The price is set to $9.99/€9.99, while the pre-orders are going live on May 10th, with a 10% launch discount.
Here’s a rundown on the collection
Fairune Collection includes four games in one package – Fairune, Fairune 2, Fairune Origin, and Fairune Blast!
Fairune is a retro-styled adventure RPG. Our heroine embarks upon a journey to unlock three mysterious statues and seal away a great evil. Throughout the journey she will need to solve puzzles, fight monsters, discover new weapons and improve her abilities.
Fairune 2 brings our heroine back for another perilous quest, this time to find a lost fairy. This sequel delivers a bigger world for those that are ready for the challenge.
Fairune Origin, being released for the first time, offers an intriguing look at the beginnings of the IP. It provides a short but fun adventure and illustrates how Skipmore conceptualized the gameplay of the two games that followed.
Fairune Blast is an unlockable treat, meanwhile, to offer something completely different. It’s a colorful shoot-em-up, perfect for pick-up-and-play action on the Nintendo Switch or chilled gaming on PC!
- Fairune and Fairune 2 have re-designed user interfaces for the Nintendo Switch and PC.
- Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys.
- Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
- Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast make their console debut and bring the game total to four!
- Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era.
- Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack.