In this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine, Atlus has shared a new information regarding Etrian Odyssey V first batch DLC! You can get some special outfits, quests, and a new feature: FM Synthesis for the game’s sound!
List of DLC (via Siliconera)
Etrian Odyssey V First Batch DLC – Outfits
The special outfits will be available on August 4. Each will cost 300 Yen. Below is the list of special outfits:
- New Adventurer 1: “School Uniform Boy” becomes available in character create.
- New Adventurer 2: “Sailor Uniform Girl” becomes available in character create.
- New Adventurer 3: “Sweater Girl” becomes available in character create.
- New Adventurer 4: “Etrian Odyssey 1 Paladin’s New Illustration” becomes available in character create.
- New Adventurer 5: “Etrian Odyssey 1 Medic’s New Illustration” becomes available in character create.
- New Adventurer 6: Date and info to be announced.
Etrian Odyssey V First Batch DLC – Special Quests
In the first batch, there are two special quests available for 300 Yen each:
- Adventurer Training Plan: Accept this quest at tavern and you will get a plenty of EXP along with a special accessory that boost your EXP gained by triple!
- Adventurer Better Luck Plan: The same with above, but it gives you currency instead of EXP and a special accessory that makes drops that don’t require any conditions to go up 100%.
Etrian Odyssey V First Batch DLC – FM Synthesis
The last DLC is a feature called FM Synthesis, which costs 800 Yen. As demonstrated in the above trailer, you can hear the first battle theme in FM version. This feature enable you to switch between FM and normal sound version anytime.
Etrian Odyssey V: The End of The Long Myth will be released for Nintendo 3DS in Japan on August 4, 2016. A demo will be available on July 20, which let you to carry over the save data into the full game later. There is no confirmation so far for the western release.
How much do you like this article? Let everybody knows by clicking below: