Welcoming the affection month, Atlus USA starts it by sharing Dragon’s Crown Pro brand new trailer. This time Atlus trying to showing off this beautiful 2D RPG (thanks to George Kamitani) in multiplayer battles. The multiplayer feature allows you to play in a team up to four player offline or online when exploring dungeons. And worry not because this feature will work for all Dragon’s Crown platforms.
Rundown via Atlus
This remaster of 2013’s acclaimed 2-D hack and slash couch co-op, beat ’em up action game from Vanillaware and Atlus will be returning to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro in 2018 for $49.99 USD and $64.99 CAD! With updated visuals and presentation for the current-gen, hunting for treasure in the Kingdom of Hydeland has never been more rewarding.
Dragon’s Crown Pro retains all the gameplay elements of the original game, including Vanillaware’s gorgeous 2-D visual flair and character design, but adds current-gen upgrades.
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.